4. How can we manage the interaction of water and land?
5. How sustainable is global economic growth?
6. How can biomes be managed for all to benefit?
7. In what ways does globalization affect us?
8. Do we have the right to see the world?
9. What are the consequences of our inaction in response to climate change?
10. What happens when humans live in hazardous places?
11. Can tectonically active areas all be managed in the same way?
12. Can humans fix the damage they caused?
By confirming this purchase, you will gain access to this digital book for 1 year (a hard copy is not included). The book is accessible in Blinklearning's platform. In order to access the book you need to login in www.blinklearning.com/login using your username and password and/or use one of Blinklearning's apps and activate the license. If you are not yet a Blinklearning user, you will have to create an account.
Delivery of digital licenses is done by electronic mail. Once the purchase is made, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with the license codes. If you do not receive this email please contact us as soon as possible through our contact email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember that you must tell us the order number.
If you wish to cancel the product you may do so within 30 days of the purchase date for textbooks and 7 days for reading books. To cancel the product and obtain a refund send an email to email@example.com making sure to include your order number.